FIRE!
Nitro®
2008-07-20 16:41:44 UTC
My arse ring is on fire, got the shits again and it stings like buggery.
--
MSN ***@hotmail.com
Email ***@gmail.com
Thou shalt not bear false witness
HVS
2008-07-20 17:01:37 UTC
Post by Nitro®
My arse ring is on fire, got the shits again and it stings like buggery.
This definitely falls into the file marked "WAY too much info"...
--
Cheers,
Harvey
Ponder
2008-07-20 19:30:06 UTC
Hiya Nitro®.
Post by Nitro®
My arse ring is on fire, got the shits again and it stings like buggery.
You ought to try IBS... then again, maybe not ;)
--
PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
Phil L
2008-07-20 19:32:58 UTC
Post by Nitro®
My arse ring is on fire, got the shits again and it stings like buggery.
Maybe you should use KY jelly instead of chilli sauce.

HTH
Grymma
2008-07-20 22:23:55 UTC
Post by Nitro®
My arse ring is on fire, got the shits again and it stings like buggery.
TMI!

Isn't there a conveniently handy dandy tub of Sudocrem around in your house?
--
Grymma AFPOh Goddess Of Hangovers; DAcFD, BF (UU)
"Sometimes I really think people ought to have to pass a proper exam before
(Terry Pratchett, Thief of Time)
Nigel Bourne
2008-08-12 19:32:08 UTC
Post by Nitro®
My arse ring is on fire, got the shits again and it stings like buggery.
Does buggery sting? Never tried to find out....

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080812-0, 12/08/2008
Tested on: 12/08/2008 20:32:08
EricP
2008-08-23 15:00:56 UTC
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 19:32:08 GMT, "Nigel Bourne"
Post by Nigel Bourne
Post by Nitro®
My arse ring is on fire, got the shits again and it stings like buggery.
Does buggery sting? Never tried to find out....
We could club together to buy Selidy a 14 inch strapon.

The idea does have considerable appeal, and the ticket sales would be
considerable!
SteveH
2008-08-24 10:25:20 UTC
Post by Nigel Bourne
Post by Nitro®
My arse ring is on fire, got the shits again and it stings like buggery.
Does buggery sting? Never tried to find out....
We could club together to buy Selidy a 14 inch strapon.
The idea does have considerable appeal, and the ticket sales would be
considerable!
And if it makes life any easier, I've got some graphite grease and a grease
gun.
;-)
SteveH
Nigel Bourne
2008-08-26 07:22:45 UTC
Post by Nigel Bourne
Post by Nitro®
My arse ring is on fire, got the shits again and it stings like buggery.
Does buggery sting? Never tried to find out....
We could club together to buy Selidy a 14 inch strapon.
The idea does have considerable appeal, and the ticket sales would be
considerable!
And if it makes life any easier, I've got some graphite grease and a
grease gun.
;-)
--
You would have....

:-)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080825-0, 25/08/2008
Tested on: 26/08/2008 08:22:45
nemo
2009-07-17 13:31:34 UTC
Post by Nitro®
My arse ring is on fire, got the shits again and it stings like buggery.
--
From a newbie to this froup. Couldn't leave you in such agony.

Try Zinc and Castor Oil Cream. A nice big blob on the end of a finger and
get it right up!

It increases the stinging a bit at first, butt then the pain slowly
diminishes.

I hope this helps.

Nemo.
In 2007, retirement was heaven,