Own up!- Toerags!
RMcA
2009-03-31 13:21:23 UTC
Someone has been playing silly buggers with my PC.

Just noticed my post name was Mac with a sig of RMcA
Now some other things which have been happening recently are starting to
make a bit more sense.

I will have them caught.
Revenge will be mine!
RMcA
RMcA
2009-03-31 13:31:44 UTC
Post by RMcA
Someone has been playing silly buggers with my PC.
Just noticed my post name was Mac with a sig of RMcA
Now some other things which have been happening recently are starting to
make a bit more sense.
I will have them caught.
Revenge will be mine!
--
RMcA
Bad form to reply to my own post I know.

Ok four other posts all from my posting host.
Now I got dates and times just need to figure out who had access when.

Time to go fishing.

--
RMcA