Mike Jones is....
max
2009-09-18 23:31:38 UTC
...a complete wanker. I hate him.
I know he is doing his thing just to get this reaction - but he's a twat.
Where is he in Bradford - I'll get the boys to say hello.

Aaaarggggggggggh!
Nitromax®
2009-09-19 09:00:39 UTC
Post by max
...a complete wanker. I hate him.
I know he is doing his thing just to get this reaction - but he's a
twat. Where is he in Bradford - I'll get the boys to say hello.
Aaaarggggggggggh!
So you lose an argument and send in the boys, how very 1980.
--
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
realise you're wrong.
Vodkajelly
2009-11-24 00:10:05 UTC
I hope he wasn;t referring to MY BOYS, they's only 12 and 15!! How
worrying!

Vj, doing a top posting SIMA
realise you're wrong.
soup
2012-02-01 13:41:26 UTC
Post by Vodkajelly
Vj, doing a top posting SIMA
You are just doing a half SIMA if it was a full one you would have
mentioned "E" about twenty times.

DaveG
2009-09-19 18:37:29 UTC
Post by max
I know he is doing his thing just to get this reaction
ISTR someone having their usenet access suspended for less than this.

I'm not sure if VMTS monitor here or just look if something is reported.

Next time, post via a different server and make sure it doesn't show your
IP address in the headers. Just to be "safe" and all that :-)
--
You cannot simply assume someone is honest
just because they are not an MP.
chunkymunkey
Yeah, but you kinda got to agree with the sentiment though???
Chuckie Finzter
Who's Make Jones?
Chuckie Finzter
Or even Mike Jones.......
Mike Jones
2009-10-22 13:50:41 UTC
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by chunkymunkey
Post by DaveG
Post by max
I know he is doing his thing just to get this reaction
ISTR someone having their usenet access suspended for less than this.
I'm not sure if VMTS monitor here or just look if something is reported.
Next time, post via a different server and make sure it doesn't show
your IP address in the headers. Just to be "safe" and all that :-)
Yeah, but you kinda got to agree with the sentiment though???
Who's Make Jones?
Or even Mike Jones.......
That'd be me.

This is "we can sulk and whine here where he doesn't post" fallout from
some argument a certain poster didn't make much headway with (on a local
VM NG) by sulking, pouting, and name calling, which was then ridden into
a local slap-fest by one of our resident self-appointed netkop pests and
a couple of his chattering fanboiz. (Doubtless he'll see this and provide
a demonstration of his skills soon enough.)

I guess I must be doing something right. ;)
--
*===( http://www.400monkeys.com/God/
*===( http://principiadiscordia.com/
*===( http://www.slackware.com/
Chuckie Finzter
Thank you, at least I know now lol
Carl Waring
2009-10-22 15:12:19 UTC
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by Mike Jones
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by chunkymunkey
Post by DaveG
Post by max
[...]
Indeed. You now know one side of the story. We won't bother you with the
other as there's really no point and MJ will only kick off again.
Carl Waring
Mike Jones
2009-10-22 18:38:29 UTC
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by Mike Jones
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by chunkymunkey
Post by DaveG
Post by max
[...]
Stand by. Incoming! ;)
*===( http://www.slackware.com/
chunkymunkey
2009-10-22 16:03:47 UTC
Post by Mike Jones
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by chunkymunkey
Post by DaveG
Post by max
I know he is doing his thing just to get this reaction
ISTR someone having their usenet access suspended for less than this.
I'm not sure if VMTS monitor here or just look if something is reported.
Next time, post via a different server and make sure it doesn't
show your IP address in the headers. Just to be "safe" and all
that :-)
Yeah, but you kinda got to agree with the sentiment though???
Who's Make Jones?
Or even Mike Jones.......
That'd be me.
Yep. that would be you. Your rewriting of history is very good BTW. Or is
that what really happening is that mound of lard that you mistakenly assume
is a brain.

Was this not the group that you claimed could not recieve? Careful mj you
are exposing your previously posted bullshit as total bollacks again!!! If
you are going to post lies at least remember the lies a week or two later or
you make an arse of yourself..
Mike Jones
2009-10-22 18:56:21 UTC
Post by chunkymunkey
Post by Mike Jones
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by chunkymunkey
Post by DaveG
Post by max
[...]
Did you stop to consider I might have gone looking for it, as a result of
your last "fun and games" "(re)make it up as you go" session, and found
it AFTER I'd said that?

FWIW, I'd not done an update on my VM NG list for some time. Now I have,
voila! There is is!

D'you need anything else blindingly obvious explaining while we're here?

Is it possible, d'ya thunk, that you could just keep your big foot out of
your mouth, and your sticky fingers off my posts, for a while longer, and
let me enjoy another few days (at least!) of peace from your constant
blowfly buzzing, ya goofy troll!

Gwaaaah! Shoo!

(He won't, of course. A ChunkeyMunkey isn't just for Xmas. Sigh!)
*===( http://www.slackware.com/
chunkymunkey
2009-10-22 19:23:54 UTC
Post by Mike Jones
Post by chunkymunkey
Post by Mike Jones
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by Chuckie Finzter
Post by chunkymunkey
Post by DaveG
Post by max
[...]
An ego maniac like you would not have been able to resist finding this group
by any means possible. The group has been here years and on the list for
that long. Put the shovel down the bullshit has been discovered no one else
will need further sign posts to see it.
Post by Mike Jones
FWIW, I'd not done an update on my VM NG list for some time. Now I
have, voila! There is is!
Bollocks
Post by Mike Jones
D'you need anything else blindingly obvious explaining while we're here?
Only thing obvious is your talking bollocks
Post by Mike Jones
Is it possible, d'ya thunk, that you could just keep your big foot
out of your mouth, and your sticky fingers off my posts, for a while
longer, and let me enjoy another few days (at least!) of peace from
your constant blowfly buzzing, ya goofy troll!
They are not your posts they belong to all of us.
DaveG
2009-10-22 22:08:54 UTC
Post by Mike Jones
FWIW, I'd not done an update on my VM NG list for some time. Now I have,
voila! There is is!
At least 15 months :-)
Mike Jones
2009-10-22 23:03:04 UTC
Post by DaveG
Post by Mike Jones
FWIW, I'd not done an update on my VM NG list for some time. Now I
have, voila! There is is!
At least 15 months :-)
Longer than that, for sure. Thats why I didn't think of it earlier. I'm
so used to things not working properly via VM it was only an "I
wonder...?" moment that had me checking back and tripping over that
detail.

Can't say it was worth the effort though, given the content of this NG. ;)
*===( http://www.slackware.com/
DaveG
2009-10-23 00:34:15 UTC
Post by Mike Jones
Post by DaveG
Post by Mike Jones
FWIW, I'd not done an update on my VM NG list for some time. Now I
have, voila! There is is!
At least 15 months
Longer than that, for sure. Thats why I didn't think of it earlier. I'm
so used to things not working properly via VM it was only an "I
wonder...?" moment that had me checking back and tripping over that
detail.
Can't say it was worth the effort though, given the content of this NG.
New groups are created, old groups are deleted. Neither has anything to
do with this specific group, VM or HW. Getting an up to date newsgroups
listing isn't rocket science and has little bearing on what you think of
VM as a whole. Especially when the second post in relation to your issue
listed the name of this newsgroup.
Carl Waring
2009-10-23 07:56:21 UTC
Post by DaveG
Post by Mike Jones
Post by DaveG
Post by Mike Jones
FWIW, I'd not done an update on my VM NG list for some time. Now I
have, voila! There is is!
At least 15 months
Longer than that, for sure. Thats why I didn't think of it earlier. I'm
so used to things not working properly via VM it was only an "I
wonder...?" moment that had me checking back and tripping over that
detail.
Can't say it was worth the effort though, given the content of this NG.
New groups are created, old groups are deleted. Neither has anything to
do with this specific group, VM or HW.
Yes, but some people (MJ included it would seem) don't le facts get in the
way of a good swipe at VM.
--
Carl Waring
(Sig on holiday)
chunkymunkey
2009-10-23 10:03:24 UTC
Post by Carl Waring
Post by DaveG
Post by Mike Jones
Post by DaveG
Post by Mike Jones
FWIW, I'd not done an update on my VM NG list for some time. Now I
have, voila! There is is!
At least 15 months
Longer than that, for sure. Thats why I didn't think of it earlier.
I'm so used to things not working properly via VM it was only an "I
wonder...?" moment that had me checking back and tripping over that
detail.
Can't say it was worth the effort though, given the content of this NG.
New groups are created, old groups are deleted. Neither has
anything to do with this specific group, VM or HW.
Yes, but some people (MJ included it would seem) don't le facts get
in the way of a good swipe at VM.
But this particular swipe was not at VM. The trolling scroat had the swipe
at me, and in his input here is rewriting history to fit his brain addled
recollection of a completely different event that never actually occured.
Mike Jones
2009-10-23 16:40:51 UTC
Post by chunkymunkey
Post by Carl Waring
Post by DaveG
Post by Mike Jones
Post by DaveG
Post by Mike Jones
[...]
Your capacity to "re-write history" is way beyond anything you might
accuse me of, and the record, which is easy to pull up again, documents
that that is exactly what you did, and why your wittering turned into yet
another troll-fest for you. J'accuse, troll-boy!

What you are actually refering to is your own arse-about-face ideas that,
despite having your glaring and self-indulgent inaccuracies pointed out
to you time after time, in painstaking detail, you still cling to them
like a baby with a security blanket.

BTW, you'll have to get that rattle back yourself when you grow up, coz
I'm sick of picking it up for you by now.
*===( http://www.slackware.com/
Mike Jones
2009-10-23 16:34:58 UTC
Post by Carl Waring
Post by DaveG
Post by Mike Jones
Post by DaveG
Post by Mike Jones
FWIW, I'd not done an update on my VM NG list for some time. Now I
have, voila! There is is!
At least 15 months
Longer than that, for sure. Thats why I didn't think of it earlier.
I'm so used to things not working properly via VM it was only an "I
wonder...?" moment that had me checking back and tripping over that
detail.
Can't say it was worth the effort though, given the content of this NG.
New groups are created, old groups are deleted. Neither has anything
to do with this specific group, VM or HW.
Yes, but some people (MJ included it would seem) don't le facts get in
the way of a good swipe at VM.
It there ever going to be a time when you don't put your foot in your
mouth until AFTER you've posted?
*===( http://www.slackware.com/
Mike Jones
2009-10-23 16:33:55 UTC
Post by DaveG
Post by Mike Jones
Post by DaveG
Post by Mike Jones
FWIW, I'd not done an update on my VM NG list for some time. Now I
have, voila! There is is!
At least 15 months
Longer than that, for sure. Thats why I didn't think of it earlier. I'm
so used to things not working properly via VM it was only an "I
wonder...?" moment that had me checking back and tripping over that
detail.
Can't say it was worth the effort though, given the content of this NG.
New groups are created, old groups are deleted. Neither has anything to
do with this specific group, VM or HW. Getting an up to date newsgroups
listing isn't rocket science and has little bearing on what you think of
VM as a whole. Especially when the second post in relation to your
issue listed the name of this newsgroup.
As mentioned, this is dependant on REMEMBERING to update it.

Mentioning it isn't rocket science when somebody else already referenced
it... Just join the dots for yourself, ok?

Sheesh!

*===( http://www.slackware.com/
DaveG
2009-10-23 18:13:11 UTC
Post by Mike Jones
As mentioned, this is dependant on REMEMBERING to update it.
Mentioning it isn't rocket science when somebody else already referenced
it... Just join the dots for yourself, ok?
Sorry. I didn't realise you had memory problems.
Mike Jones