VM conspiracy? Or normal service resumed...
Moonchild
2010-03-22 17:20:57 UTC
How typical. Same day as shut-down of tech support boards, broadband
connectivity goes norks up. Is it just me, or is everyone in the BS6 area
experiencing same? Asking, not because I expect any help - just that misery
loves company and all that...
Geordie
2010-03-22 18:07:54 UTC
Post by Moonchild
How typical. Same day as shut-down of tech support boards, broadband
connectivity goes norks up. Is it just me, or is everyone in the BS6 area
experiencing same? Asking, not because I expect any help - just that misery
loves company and all that...
You would be better asking this in the new free.virginmedia groups
that other VM users are posting into.
If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop diggin'.
Graham
2010-03-22 23:14:27 UTC
Post by Geordie
Post by Moonchild
How typical. Same day as shut-down of tech support boards, broadband
connectivity goes norks up. Is it just me, or is everyone in the BS6 area
experiencing same? Asking, not because I expect any help - just that misery
loves company and all that...
You would be better asking this in the new free.virginmedia groups
that other VM users are posting into.
No probs here in BS6