Adult humor.
Nitromax®
2009-09-29 00:57:33 UTC
A husband, one bright sunny morning, turns to his lovely wife, "Wife, we're
going fishing this weekend, you, me and the dog."
The wife grimaces, "But I don't like fishing!"
"Look! We're going fishing and that's final."
"Do I have to go fishing with you... I really don't want to go!"
"Right I'll give you three choices... 1 You come fishing with me and the
dog... 2 You give me a BLOW JOB.... 3 or you take it up the ass!"
The wife grimaces again, "But I don't want to do any of those things!"
"Wife I've given you three options.. You'll HAVE to do one of them! I'm
going to the garage to sort out my fishing tackle, when I come back I expect
you to have made up your mind!"
The wife sits and thinks about it.
Twenty minutes later her husband comes back, "Well! What have you decided?
FISHING with me and the dog, BLOW JOB, or ass?"
The wife complains some more and finally makes up her mind, "O.K. I'll give
you a blow job!"
"Great!" He says and drops his pants. The wife is on her knees doing the
business. Suddenly she stops, looks up at her Husband, "Oh! It tastes
absolutely disgusting... It tastes all shitty!"
"Yes!" says her husband "The dog didn't want to go fishing either."
--
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you
realise you're wrong.
Phil L
2009-09-29 21:39:49 UTC
Post by Nitromax®
[...]
Three Italian nuns die and go to heaven.

At the Pearly Gates, they are met by St. Peter. He says, "Sisters, you all
led such exemplary lives that the Lord is granting you six months to go
back to earth and be anyone you wish to be

The first nun says, "I want to be Sophia Loren;"

And *poof* she's gone.

The second says, "I want to be Madonna and *poof* she's gone.

The third says, "I want to be Sara Pipalini.."

St. Peter looks perplexed. "Who?" he ask

"Sara Pipalini," replies the nun.

St. Peter shakes his head and says, "I'm sorry, but that name just doesn't
ring a bell."

The nun then takes a newspaper out of her habit and hands it to St. Peter .

St. Peter reads the paper and starts laughing. He hands it back to her and
says, "No sister, the paper says it was the ' Sahara Pipeline' that was laid
by
1,400 men in 6 months."
--
Phil L