Equipment not up to scratch
Ziggy Allen
2009-08-13 14:02:00 UTC
Hi There Everyone...

How about this one, last March 2008 I upgraded from 10mb to 20mb. Still
using the modem I was supplied with a few years ago I never thought twice
that I would not be getting the service I was now paying an extra £12 per
month for. It only cam eto light when my Surfboard SB4100 gave up the ghost
last week. Thus I have had a modem that was unable to cope with 20mb for the
last 16months although I have been paying the £12 for this time. This gaves
a total of £192 overpaid, but trying to get Virgin to see their mistake is
another matter. I am adamant that I am not paying them another penny until
this money is refunded, and if it's not settled I'll go all the way to
Watchdog if I have to as I wont let this go. If it's happened to me it must
have either happened to or is still happening to others. So if you have had
your modem for a while now and have upgraded to 20mb, just double check that
it can handle this speed.

Ziggy
DaveG
2009-08-13 21:44:38 UTC
Post by Ziggy Allen
[...]
Without excusing VM for their actions, did you not realise that you were
not getting what you paid for? 16 months is a long time to not get a
service without realising it.
--
You cannot simply assume someone is honest
just because they are not an MP.