what...
Rob Stanley
2009-12-08 23:33:23 UTC
no rant?

my, arent we all grown up these days?
--
Rob
Life through my lens
http://www.robstanley-photography.co.uk http://www.midlandsrocks.co.uk

f.u.b.virginmedia.users.photos.original
FAQ: http://virginmedia-users-photos-original.110mb.com
Phil L
2009-12-09 17:28:58 UTC
Post by Rob Stanley
no rant?
my, arent we all grown up these days?
Rant about what?

"your fucking signature is miles too long, get it cut you scruffy cunt"

Will that do for starters? :-p
--
Phil L
RSRL Tipster Of The Year 2008
Rob Stanley
2009-12-10 00:37:15 UTC
Phil L after much deep thought made the following comment/s within
Post by Phil L
Post by Rob Stanley
no rant?
my, arent we all grown up these days?
Rant about what?
well the troup of "big girls blouses" that have taken over the VM froups
since the real men left are bitchin and making mountains out of molehills
in feedback again .. just surprised that non have come crying here..
Post by Phil L
"your fucking signature is miles too long, get it cut you scruffy cunt"
you seem to be suffering from a brain fart and appear to have forgotten
that I really couldnt give a shit about anything at all.. specially not my
sig !!
Post by Phil L
Will that do for starters? :-p
not really, you seem to have lost that edge that but you one above the
rest.. the old phil l should be able to do a lot better than that..

wamma try again?

Phil L
2009-12-10 19:04:55 UTC
Post by Phil L
Will that do for starters? :-p
not really, you seem to have lost that edge that but you one above the
rest.. the old phil l should be able to do a lot better than that..
wamma try again?
Did you type that with your toes?

Agree WRT feedback, it's a drag nowadays and I can't be arsed with it.
TS only turn up every blue moon and make a few noises to pacify the numpties
Rob Stanley
2009-12-13 01:18:43 UTC
Post by Phil L
Will that do for starters? :-p
not really, you seem to have lost that edge that but you one above
the rest.. the old phil l should be able to do a lot better than
that..
wamma try again?
Did you type that with your toes?
no.. my penis.. youd be surprised what it can do..
Post by Phil L
Agree WRT feedback, it's a drag nowadays and I can't be arsed with it.
TS only turn up every blue moon and make a few noises to pacify the numpties
TS havent been *real* TS for a long time now and if the answers not in the
VM issued must follow script they simply avoid the post..

Vodkajelly
2010-03-22 23:30:47 UTC
<<<snip>>>>
Post by Phil L
Post by Rob Stanley
wamma try again?
Did you type that with your toes?
He's singing Johnathon Woss songs from his era, wamma lamma dig dog

Vj
Alex Potter
2010-03-23 00:12:38 UTC
Post by Vodkajelly
<<<snip>>>>
Post by Phil L
Post by Rob Stanley
wamma try again?
Did you type that with your toes?
He's singing Johnathon Woss songs from his era, wamma lamma dig dog
Vj
Hi Vj. Have you found the free.virginmedia groups?
--
Regards, Alex (Reply-To: is valid)

How the Internet is supposed to work: <http://www.rfc-editor.org>
Vodkajelly
2010-03-23 01:57:24 UTC
Post by Alex Potter
Post by Vodkajelly
<<<snip>>>>
Post by Phil L
Post by Rob Stanley
wamma try again?
Did you type that with your toes?
He's singing Johnathon Woss songs from his era, wamma lamma dig dog
Vj
Hi Vj. Have you found the free.virginmedia groups?
--
Regards, Alex (Reply-To: is valid)
How the Internet is supposed to work: <http://www.rfc-editor.org>
Yes! Jackie told me :)